You can create alternate email addresses for your groups, called email aliases, in the Admin console.
For example, if your organization has the group [email protected]your-domain.com, you can add [email protected]your-domain.com as an alias for the group to make sure questions from customers reach the right place. If your G Suite account includes more than one domain, you can add an alias that has a different domain from the original group.
- Like user email aliases, each group can have up to 30 aliases.
- You can create aliases only for groups created by an Apps administrator. User-created groups can't have aliases.
- You can't search for a group by its alias at this time.
To add an alias to a group:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Groups. Where is it?
- Select the group you want to add an alias to.
- Click Aliases.
- Click Add an alias.
- Specify an alias in the text field. If your G Suite account includes more than one domain, select a domain from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save changes.