- Please arrange a pendrive & format it in FAT 32 format.
- Connect Pendrive to Attendance Machine at left side.
- Click on Menu - Click on Pendrive or Usb Management Option - Click on Downloads - Click on Download Attendance data or Att logs.
- Disconnect the Pendrive from Attendance Device.
- Connect the same pendrive to your System & Check for .dat format file is downloaded.
- Click on Menu - Click on Data Management Option(for New Device) or System -> Data Management Option (For Old Devices) - Click on Delete Attendance Logs or Att Logs.
Modified on: Mon, 23 Jan, 2017 at 1:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.