To generate the DKIM record follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Authenticate email.
- Select the domain for which you want to generate a domain key.
The name of your primary domain appears by default. To generate a domain key for a different domain, select it from the drop-down list.
- Click Generate new record.
- If your registrar doesn't support 2048-bit keys, change the key length from 2048 to 1024.
- Optionally, update the text used as the DKIM selector prefix.
The selector prefix is used to distinguish the domain key that G Suite uses from any other domain keys you may have. In most cases, you'll select the default prefix "google". The only reason to change the prefix is if your domain already uses a DKIM domain key with the selector prefix "google".
- Click Generate.
To update the DKIM records in Domain C-panel follow the below steps
Add the record with below type
Record Value: < 1024/ 2048 bit key generated from the admin console > It is of the form 'v=DKIM and ending with letter 'QAB'
Note:Replace your_domain name with your domain name.