Legitimate mail to a group is marked as spam
If you find that legitimate messages sent to a group are consistently marked as spam and sent to the moderation queue, you can adjust the group's spam controls to allow suspected spam messages to be posted to the group. This action is known as 'whitelisting' a group.
You'll need to enable Google Groups for Business before you can whitelist groups. Then, as an owner of a group or as a domain super administrator, you can adjust a group's spam controls by following these steps:
- Sign in at: http://groups.google.com/a/your_domain.com
- Find the group to be whitelisted and click the group name.
- Click the Manage link in the top corner of the screen.
- Click Settings > Moderation.
- In the Spam messages section, select Skip the moderation queue and post to the group.
- Click Save.
Still required Support: please drop us at firstname.lastname@example.org