NOTE:You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task
If a user doesn't want to share their contact information in your G Suite global Directory, you can hide their profile. The user's contact information won't appear when other users type addresses in services like Gmail and Calendar. And their profile won't appear in people's Contact Manager.
Hide a user's contact information:
- Sign in to G Suite admin console using the link. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com)
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click User information.
- Click Directory sharing Turn off
- Click Done.
It might take up to 24 hours for your change to take effect.
To put a user's information back in the global Directory, click Turn on to turn directory sharing on. Then save your changes.
For any further queries related to G Suite please drop us at firstname.lastname@example.org