Enable Read Receipt in Outlook Web Application(O.W.A)
If you are accessing your emails via Outlook Web Access, you can still request that you receive a read receipt. follow the steps below:
- Log in to your email account
- Click + New mail (top left) to open a new email message
- With the new message open, click the extended menu while composing a message and click show message options as show in the screenshot below.
4. Once the message options box appears, check Request a read receipt and click OK as shown below.
5. User's who receive messages with read receipts in O.W.A may see the following message upon opening:
6. When the user has opened a message with read receipt enabled you will receive an email notifying you.
In iOS Mail, and e-mail for Android, read receipt responses are sent by default.
Note: some mail clients may allow user's to neglect sending read receipt responses.