Follow the below steps to forward the incoming mail of person A(email@example.com) to person B (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteGmailAdvanced settings.
Tip: To see Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom of the Gmail page.
- Click Default routing.
- Click Add setting.
- From the list, select the envelope recipients to match:
- Single recipient enter the person A email ID ( email@example.com)
- If the envelope recipient matches the above, do the following check for Add more recipients and enter person B email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In Option 3 select perform the settings for both unrecognized and recognized address.
- Save the settings.