- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Hover over the user and click More Restore data.
You can also find this option at the top-left of the user's account page, under More .
- Select the date range for the data you want to restore, from within the last 25 days.
- Select the type of data you want to restore: Drive or Gmail.
- Click Restore.
For documentation refer the link https://support.google.com/a/answer/6052340?hl=en
For more information about the refer the video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CtyrxWhMRE&t=249s