Refer the steps as per the documentation and follow the make the settings in ADFS.
Also make the settings in Gsuite as per the below information
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security.
- Click Set up single sign-on (SSO) with a third party IdP
- Check the Set up SSO with third-party identity provider box.
- Enter the following URLs to your third-party IdP:
- Sign-in page URL: The page where users sign in to your system and G Suite.
- Sign-out page URL: The page where users are redirected to after signing off.
Note: All URLs must be entered and must use HTTPS, for example https://sso.domain.com.
Reference URL for ADFS setup : https://cloud.google.com/solutions/federating-gcp-with-active-directory-configuring-single-sign-on